Contributors are welcome to share "cheats" for the game within this article. Please use the talk page for discussion; outdated or patched cheats which are confirmed to no longer work have been relocated to the cheat archive.
Cheats that occurred as a result of a bug or glitch should include their respective categories. Keep in mind that this page is a summary; keep this page's entries short and to-the-point. Contributors are welcome to go in-depth and detailed on the forums and link this article to their thread. Please add a new heading for each cheat to keep things simplified. Please also include the game's version number and any other applicable information so readers may try it themselves!
If there is no objective or the entry has a negative impact or is too exploitable, it will be removed.
Experience Points CheatEdit
- Main article: Experience Points (2.5)/Cheat
- Find an NPC wolf in the Amethyst Mountain stranger wolf territory. Must not be Dispersal.
- Dominate the stranger wolf. Do not kill it. While submissive, order it to leave.
- When the stranger wolf submits and its 'leaving' dialogue appears, press Esc and open pack stats.
If performed correctly, the player's pack stats will rapidly increase.
Maxed Stats CheatEditDue to a bug, it is possible to have strength and speed set to their maximum values (+0.5) with stamina set to 0, negating the intended penalties. Contrary to the description of the video, this glitch works for both genders.
- Begin with a female wolf and set strength to -0.5.
- Switch to a male wolf and click the top of the speed stat's bar. Do not slide/drag the bar to the top!
- Switch back to female and raise strength -- as before, click the top of the strength stat's bar, do not slide/drag.
- Switch back to male and slide/drag or click the top of the bar to cap the stat. Your wolf will now have excellent stats.
As of version 2.5.1, it is still possible to get strength and speed of +0.5 and stamina of 0 by glitching the sliders, though it seems to have no effect on the wolf's final stats. Starting a new single-player game with the sliders set this way will result in a wolf with default stats (as though all the sliders were set to 0), which can be seen in the Pack Stats menu.
When the eagle appears, quit the game, and then come back. It will be gone.
Note: the game/application itself must be closed. Note
Bypass pup trainingEdit
Pups in DenEdit
Using the East Creek den, follow these steps.
- Take hold of a pup with your wolf.
- Jump inside the den.
- Jump out.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until all pups are inside the den.
Because of the old collider of the den entrance along with the den being an enviornmental object in and of itself, no NPC's can enter the den. The pups are safe and are unable to leave unless taken out. This is possible on 2.7 and up, making the passage along missions 3-5 easy. The pathfinder of NPC's also makes defending the territory itself easier, for the animals go for the front of the den, making it hard to just turn around and escape. They can be killed easily: they just keep running at the entrance.
|Editions||Mac • Windows • IOS • Android • Kindle • Storefronts|
|Configuration||Graphics quality • Launcher • Shaders|
|Features||Accounts • Achievements • Customization (Player) • Experience points • Friends • Human Impacts • Multiplayer • Pack • Resting & Sleeping|
|Game mechanics||AI • Auto-save • Death • Difficulty • Pack Affinity • Scent vision • Spawners • Weather|
|Interactive||Animations • Carcass • Dens • Emotes • NPCs • Hunting • Map • Pack Rally • Social arena • Time|
|Interfaces||User Interfaces • Heads-up Display • Pack Stats • Tutorial|
|Game Files||Audio • Textures • Music • In-App Purchases • Downloadable content|
|Miscellaneous||Bugs and Glitches • Cheats • Development Builds • Skybox|