- In Amethyst Mountain, go into a wolf territory.
- Find a stranger wolf (NOT a Dispersal, a stranger) and fight it.
- When the wolf gives in, tell it to leave.
- When the wolf replies, "I can take a hint" or, "I'll be going now" or another one of those catch phrases, immediately press the ESC button on your keyboard and click "Pack Stats"
- Your Experience Points should start rapidly going up. (WARNING: If your computer is more than 3 years old, do NOT let your points exceed a million. This may crash the game.)
Tip: If this cheat does not work right away, quickly return to the game, and hit ESC again before the stranger wolf runs off.
Tip: This cheat can work even after finding a mate.
This cheat is often used to obtain an albino pup and a secret den in Slough Creek.
References & External Links
- Cited from: http://theashywolf.deviantart.com/journal/WolfQuest-cheat-219663414
- One of the first few forum posts about this: wolfquest.org • Re: Have you started on your experience points for Sc?