Players can add each other as friends by sending an invite. At present, there are only two ways to add other players to the friends list.
- 1) While playing a game in phrase chat mode, press C to bring up the chat menu.
- 2) Select 'Invite as Friend'.
- 3) Choose the player you'd like to add as a friend and select their name from the list.
- Remember, the list is formatted as wolfname@username!
- 4) Click 'Send'. The game will then display the following notification in the chatbox:
|“||Player wolf name invites Target wolf name to be friends. Target wolf name, check your profile when you leave the game.||”|
- 5) Shortly after receiving this notification in the game window, a pop-up may appear, allowing the target player to either accept the request and add the player to their friends list, or block them. Alternatively, check the 'Account' menu.
Inviting via Account
- 1) While in-game, open the options menu by pressing the Esc key and select Account.
- While on the main menu/splash screen, click Account.
- 2) Navigate to the 'Friends' tab.
- 3) Input the player's username if it is known; inputting their wolf name will not work.
- 4) Click 'Add as Friend'. The request will now require the recipient's approval.
|Editions||Mac • Windows • IOS • Android • Kindle • Storefronts|
|Configuration||Graphics quality • Launcher • Shaders|
|Features||Accounts • Achievements • Customization (Player) • Experience points • Friends • Human Impacts • Multiplayer • Pack • Resting & Sleeping|
|Game mechanics||AI • Auto-save • Death • Difficulty • Pack Affinity • Scent vision • Spawners • Weather|
|Interactive||Animations • Carcass • Dens • Emotes • NPCs • Hunting • Map • Pack Rally • Social arena • Time|
|Interfaces||User Interfaces • Heads-up Display • Pack Stats • Tutorial|
|Game Files||Audio • Textures • Music • In-App Purchases • Downloadable content|
|Miscellaneous||Bugs and Glitches • Cheats • Development Builds • Skybox|