This article or section contains information about upcoming content that has yet to be released. Some of the information presented may be inaccurate or subject to change.
- Main article: Elk calf
- Main article: Cattle calf
Though frequently suggested, there are currently no hare leverets in-game.
- Main article: Moose calf
- Main article: Mule deer fawn
- Main article: Wolf pup
Due to the inability to trespass deep into the heart of rival wolf pack territories, the dens and pups of rival packs are not seen in-game.
There are currently no cougar cubs in-game.
Though frequently suggested, there are currently no coyote cubs in-game.
There are currently no fox cubs in-game.
Though frequently suggested, there are currently no bear cubs in-game.
- Although it is not possible to have pups outside of the "Raise Pups" mode of multiplayer or define an avatar's life stage (with common examples being pup, yearling, sub-adult, etc) it is not uncommon to find players roleplaying this life stage despite their avatar's obvious adult age and size.
- The cattle ranch is also completely inaccessible in multiplayer, rendering the cattle calf a single player-only entity.
- Cattle calves, along with wolf pups, were the first juvenile animals introduced in WolfQuest in 2010.