This article or section contains information about upcoming content that has yet to be released. Some of the information presented may be inaccurate or subject to change.
Mule deer are medium prey animals set to be introduced in an upcoming update.
- Main article: Mule deer fawn
- Main article: Carcass (2.7)#Mule deer carcasses
A carcass will provide a decent source of health recovery to players and sustenance for pups... if the player is able to keep up long enough to catch them!
Players are now encouraged to hunt prey in order to provide themselves and their pack with food so as to ensure survival.
- Mule deer are more common in Yellowstone than white-tail deer, especially in the summer.
- Mule deer live in more varied habitats – brushy areas, grasslands and coniferous forests – so you’ll will see them throughout the map.
- The models, complete with their animations and textures, were made by a game animation company in Slovakia.
|Predators||Cougars • Coyotes • Foxes • Golden eagles • Grizzly bears|
|Prey||Beaver • Bison • Elk • Hare • Moose • Mule deer|
|Juveniles|| Cattle calf • Elk calf • Grizzly bear cub • Moose calf • Mule deer fawn|
Wolf stages: Pup • Teen
|Wolves||Dispersal (Mate) • Stranger (Predator)|
|Non-interactable||Birds • Cats • Cattle • Insects • Ravens|
|Non-entity||Dogs • Humans|
|Miscellaneous||Plane • Toad|