Project Coordinator refers to a role within the WolfQuest Team that is typically restricted to the position of an employee who is a representative of Minnesota Zoo or Eduweb managing the community among other forms of involvement with the project.
The tasks and/or responsibilities these members might fulfil could include (and may not be limited to):
- Processing game and forum account deletion requests
- Dealing with abuse reports
- Public relations
- Project funding and marketing
- Project/content advertising
- Managing official social media accounts across various platforms
- Broadcasting news - in the past, this included now-defunct newsletters
- Newsletters continue to live on in-game as of 2.7 and newer in the account interface, under "Game News"
- Community management
- Dealing with customer feedback/satisfaction
...and presumably more. This list is loosely cited from the description provided here.
- Interestingly, all but one project coordinator have been female.