Just a personal memo. Please disregard this.
- Temporary content ban/restrictions for major new content and spoilers. Thread:7348 [currently in effect]
- Create new articles for brand new content. (See sub-memo.)
- Birds Insects Cougar Fox ... anything I missed?
- Do not publish information about potential spoilers. Keep new content short and sweet.
- Capture and crop screenshots relevant to new content. (Will not be published to the Wiki if it goes against the above.) In-progress...
- Update the Maps articles. Low priority.
Create new maps and update existing maps. (Split 2.5 and 2.7 maps where applicable.)Forgot this had already been done, but I'll review it in the next few weeks to make sure all map articles have been split/are now version-spec…
Read more >
This is long overdue, but please be aware that I've started clearing out old messages on my wall, so if you asked something and it is no longer displayed, go to the Recent Activity page, then click See all activity. All removed entries will look something like:
Read more >
. . Nightangelwolf (wall | contribs) removed thread " 18:53, March 30, 2016 (UTC)
| howl = 1 | customize = Radio Collar | xp = - | location = The Cave of Knowledge }}'Wikia is more of a "just for fun" character. He serves as the mascot of the '.
I don't use him often in my own game, but he is the wolf pictured in the current Wiki Background and will probably be used for most screenshots I submit to the site, with the most recent entries including In-App Purchases, Animation and Emotes, among others. :)Read more >
As you may or may not already know, 2015 looks set to be a good year for the WolfQuest project.
As of fall 2014, the WolfQuest Team have been in progress with developing an app which will first launch on iPad and later be followed by Android and Kindle devices. The app will be supported on iPad 2, iPad Mini and newer versions, with compatibility and certain restrictions differing on older and newer devices. For example, older but supported devices will support up to 2 players in multiplayer, while newer devices wlll support at least 5 players in multiplayer. The same applies to the new fluff rendered on pups and wolves, which Dave has stated will not be available on older devices.
Some time after its iPad release and barring any technical is…
Read more >