This page lists all known and official resources provided by the WolfQuest Team. This page exempts unofficial or non-verified resources which are instead available on any main pages linked within each applicable section of this article.
Social media is fast becoming a method which may be used by developers to spread information about their products. WolfQuest is no different, though most of the official social media resources are handled by eduweb. Content posted to these resources varies; the development team and (if applicable) its representatives may opt to post updates about the status of the game and community forums, including promotions and events, or information relevant to the game's animals, environments, wildlife and fauna, among other subjects.
- Facebook group
- Facebook page
- Tumblr (see also eduweb's WolfQuestGame Tumblr)
- The Twitter account, Facebook group (and page) and Instagram are operated by Eduweb. (loboLoco and Pepper.)
- The 'WolfQuesters' Tumblr is operated by Neamara. The 'WolfQuestGame' Tumblr was set up by eduweb, however it currently points to 'WolfQuesters'.
- The Instagram account was set up by Dave and was formerly operated by Masika. This fell inactive following the public release of 2.7 in November 2015. As of the second social media thread, it is now run by Pepper.
- The recent subreddit is yet another voluntary resource.
- The instant messaging (or real-time chat) services are provided by the moderators and are not maintained directly by WolfQuest Team Members. In general the rules for these are less strict, however, age-friendly guidelines still apply. (E.g., no profanity, no political or controversial subjects, etc.)